More Flood Suggestions
With all the flooding, rain and dampness, here are a few items to help try to avoid mold:
* Try to dry up the area as soon as possible.
* Remove any cardboard or paper that has gotten wet or damp.
* Keep the Relative Humidity between 30-50% (ideally 40-45%).
* If you see potential surface mold starting, use gloves and a mask and wipe/spray the area with Hydrogen Peroxide NOT bleach. (Make sure the area is ventilated).
* If you have paneling or drywall that has gotten wet, cut it off 6-12″” above the wet line and remove it from the area.